- 16/22 persons
- Hair dryer
- Towel dryer
The country state Puig-arnau manor house was built between the 12th. and 18th. centuries. It has been completely restored and adapted to modern times, preserving the rustic and the atmosphere of the past.
It should be noted the 12th. century Chapel of St. Joan with its recently restored frescoes and paintings, perfect for ceremonies.
It also includes a laundry room of the XVI-XVIII centuries.
Located at the foot of Port del Comte’s mountain, it enjoys outstanding views over central Catalonia.
Two storey house
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, coffee maker and dishwasher
- 1 living room of 70 m2 with central fireplace
- 1 living room with a 17th. century fireplace
- 5 double rooms with private bathroom
- 1 toilet
- Laundry room with washing machine
- 3 double rooms with private bathroom large enough for extra beds
Heated indoor community swimming pool
|1 week July and
|Puig-Arnau I||16/22||1.216,00 € / 1.672,00 €||4.032,00 € / 5.544,00 €||4.256,00 € / 5.852,00 €|